Friends of the Earth Action Endorses State, Local Candidates for 2021 Elections
Washington, DC — Friends of the Earth Action today announced its endorsement of candidates running for local or state office throughout the U.S.
Government and Political Affairs Manager Ariel Moger at Friends of the Earth Action issued the following statement:
It is critical to elect leaders at all levels of government who fight for our communities and the environment. We need progressive champions who will always choose people and the planet above corporations that profit from polluting. Friends of the Earth Action is proud to endorse these candidates, and we urge voters in Kansas, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, and Virginia to support them on election day.
Below are the candidates the organization has endorsed:
- Ma’Ko Quah Abigail Jones for City Commissioner of Lawrence
- Tanya Lobo for City Council of Taunton
- Tracy Valletti for Municipal Light Commission of Peabody
- Abdullah Hammoud for Mayor of Dearborn
- Azrin Awal for City Council of Duluth
- Mike Mayou for City Council of Duluth
- Michelle Dillingham for City Council of Cincinnati
- Reggie Harris for City Council of Cincinnati
- Justin Bibb for Mayor of Cleveland
- Joshua Cole for Virginia House of Delegates, District 28
- Debra Gardner for Virginia House of Delegates, District 27
A full list of Friends of the Earth Action’s endorsements for the 2021 election cycle can be found here.
Communications contact: Kerry Skiff, (202) 222-0723, email@example.com
Paid for by Friends of the Earth (Action), Inc. Not authorized by a candidate or a committee controlled by a candidate.