Friends of the Earth Action endorses candidates in California, North Carolina, Vermont and Washington state races
WASHINGTON – Friends of the Earth Action announced today its endorsement of seven candidates running for state government.
Ariel Moger, political coordinator for Friends of the Earth Action, issued the following statement on behalf of the organization:
It has never been more important to elect leaders at all levels of government who will fight for our communities and the environment. We need progressive champions like these candidates who will reject the money and influence of corporate polluters and put people and the planet before profits. Friends of the Earth Action is proud to endorse these progressive advocates and we urge voters in California, North Carolina, Vermont and Washington to support them on election day.
A list of this round of Friends of the Earth Action’s endorsements:
- Jackie Fielder, State Senate District 11
- Jenna Wadsworth, Commissioner of Agriculture
- Harper Peterson, State Senate District 9
- Wally White, State Senate District 30
- Barbara Yates-Lockamy, State Senate District 13
- David Zuckerman, Governor
- Liz Lovelett, State Senate District 40
A full list of Friends of the Earth Action’s endorsements for the 2020 election can be found here.