Friends of the Earth Action Announces Final Congressional Primary Endorsements
WASHINGTON – Today, Friends of the Earth Action issued its remaining Congressional endorsements for the 2022 primary elections. The nine candidates reflect the organization’s mission to champion a healthier and more just world.
Ariel Moger, Government and Political Affairs Manager for Friends of the Earth Action, issued the following statement:
With control of Congress in the balance, now is the time to elect bold leaders who will fight for people, communities and the environment. Whether it’s preserving our democracy, protecting abortion rights or tackling the climate crisis, these candidates know how much is at stake. We’re proud to endorse these ambitious progressives who will challenge the status quo and prioritize people and the planet over corporate interests.
The organization has endorsed the following candidates:
- Maxwell Frost for Florida’s 10th Congressional District
- Huwaida Arraf for Michigan’s 10th Congressional District
- Amane Badhasso for Minnesota’s 4th Congressional District
- Melanie D’Arrigo for New York’s 3rd Congressional District
- Mondaire Jones for New York’s 10th Congressional District
- Alessandra Biaggi for New York’s 17th Congressional District
- David Segal for Rhode Island’s 2nd Congressional District
- Jason Call for Washington’s 2nd Congressional District
- Stephanie Gallardo for Washington’s 9th Congressional District
A full list of Friends of the Earth Action’s endorsements for the 2022 election cycle can be found here.
Friends of the Earth (Action), Inc. fights for transformational environmental policy and pushes political discourse to center justice and the environment. Friends of the Earth (Action), Inc. is the 501(c)(4) affiliate of Friends of the Earth U.S., but these organizations’ names are not interchangeable. This news release is from Friends of the Earth (Action), Inc., not Friends of the Earth.
Not authorized by any candidate or candidate’s committee.
Communications contact: Brittany Miller, (202) 222-0746, firstname.lastname@example.org